Hello, I did some research on how to clone yourself in a video. I found multiple helpful videos but the one that stuck out to me, something that I think I could work around would be this one:
My main editing software is Clipchamp, but when I went to check if it had a mask option or anything similar, I did not find anything. Cap cut is basically a paid app that is why I do not want to use it, it have very limited options for the free version. But I did go on there through my computer to see if the masking option was free or not, and it was free! I plan to use cap cut specifically for the masking tool and export the masked clips into Clipchamp and do the rest of my editing there. If that is allowed, because my teacher near the beginning of the year did say to not use cap cut as it has limitations.
That was my main concern besides that everything seems doable.
See you on the next one,
- Sonakshi
- Sonakshi
No comments:
Post a Comment