The project has officially almost come to an end. It was a great experience but I am more than happy to finally wrap this up. One thing that I did learn form this project about myself; schedule or no schedule, I always end up procrastinating. But that has given me motivation and the courage to not procrastinate.
I remember the first day we were assigned this project and I was way over my head about it. I got all to excited and completely used up my dopamine which cause me to not enjoy later on towards the end of the project. Other than that I did have difficulties with my original idea for the project, which I had to change due to my actor not being able to show up as well as personal issues, and so we ended up with the film opening "Stranger."
Blog posts. Even though I did not keep up with the posts we had to do, I really did enjoy posting. It felt nice to look back at my progress and how far I have come (not very far). Talking about enjoyment, I also enjoyed the research part, specifically watching and analyzing film openings. I had enjoyed brainstorming ideas for the film opening as well as it helped me become a more creative person than I was at the beginning of the project..
I have came to notice that now when I watch films or shows I am unconsciously analyzing the film through shots, angles, lighting, and mise-en-scene elements. Which I find fascinating as our teacher at the start of the year had told us we would see media from a whole new perspective after this class, I had my doubts. Considering I am someone who did not do their best in this class, but still unconsciously now is able to see forms of media from a different perspective goes to show how big of an impact this project, class, and teacher had on me.
See you on the last one,
- Sonakshi
No comments:
Post a Comment