Saturday, February 21, 2026

Creation of background prop

  For my film opening the main character; Lucky, strives to be productive but end up not following through. To show that I will put up motivational posters with quotes that suggest the need to be productive. A 'to-do list" prop is also going to be utilized that the character will write herself at the beginning of the film, but not follow through. The background posters will completely contradict what Lucky is actually doing; procrastination.

    Other elements I want to include in this are reminders on sticky notes on her wall to show that the character tends to be forgetful. The notes will include "Do these assignments later: Math, chem, English" I am using listing to show how much she really procrastinates and listing is often used in writing with the purpose to overwhelm the audience. 

I have this bulletin board as the base for where I will put all of the selected posters.








These are the poster that I have picked:












This is the final product:


















See you on the next one,
- Sonakshi

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's finally here!

 It is finally time!  Film opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12DRhuekdXx6Mpu8XYSQZiYe_QLgGaSd9/view?usp=sharing CCR Q #1 & #2: ht...