Lake Mungo:
From this film I would like to replicate the same vibes that the film created through their use of low-kye lighting.
Black Sawn:
In Black Swan's opening the use of mise-en-scene and lighting play a huge role. We already see the main character in white which in film usually significs purity and innocence. She is surrounded by darkness, low-kye lighting, someone later on in the opening emerges form the darkness and goes after the main character this suggest this certain person is the one who is going to ruin the main character's purity.
The opening utilizes close-up shots of the main characters face to show her emotions and anxiety. I would like to use that on my own film opening as well as the use of mise-en-scene as used here.
Your Name Engraved Herein:
The opening begins with dialogue first with the credit than the scene appears. The opening scene uses warn lighting which usually suggest something happy but the mise-en-scene contradicts that. For example, the close-ups and mid shots show the young boy's face is bleeding and his unhappy expression.
If I can, I would like to utilize this type of juxtaposition in my own film opening.
See you on the next one,
- Sonakshi
- Sonakshi
No comments:
Post a Comment