Saturday, January 24, 2026

Transitioning into the Cambridge Portfolio Project

    From this point on, every post I will make will be related to my portfolio project. Which is a part of my Cambridge final. I am excited to embark on this new journey. Although I am a bit nervous for the overall project, because we are suppose to make a 2 minute film opening and I am not as creative as I thought. Moving on, from here on out I plan to look at many different film opening with the genre that I end up picking. This is to help me spark ideas and creativity as I hove none yet. I really appreciate my teacher showing us past student created projects, they give me an idea of what is expected from me and because I really enjoy watching others creations and visons coming to life. 
Here are the notes I took in class to help me with this final project:


    I would like to develop the character through mise-en-scene, specifically symbolic objects and lighting. As of right now I want to give my character a melancholy vibe, so for lighting I was thinking cool tones. I want to be able to portray emotions with minimal dialogs or without any at all so I believe through what I have learned the past year the best way is through mise-en-scene elements, lighting, shots, and editing. With mise-en-scene I won't only develop character but also context of the scene.
   
See you on the next one,
-Sonakshi








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's finally here!

 It is finally time!  Film opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12DRhuekdXx6Mpu8XYSQZiYe_QLgGaSd9/view?usp=sharing CCR Q #1 & #2: ht...